Involves Recurrent Glioblastoma Multiforme
Accrual is currently on hold.
The study’s primary objective is to learn if pazopanib when given in combination with topotecan can help to control glioblastoma. The safety of this drug combination will also be studied.
Patient eligibility criteria include, but not limited to, the following:
- Patients must have histologically proven intracranial glioblastoma multiforme or gliosarcoma.
- Patient must have failed prior chemoradiation with temozolomide and any other therapies except bevacizumab.
- Patients may have had treatment for no more than 2 prior relapses.
- Patients must be greater than 12 weeks following completion of chemoradiation or any additional radiation.
- All patients must sign an informed consent form indicating that they are aware of the investigational nature of this study
- Archived tumor tissue must be available for all subjects for biomarker analysis before or during treatment.
- Patients must be older than 18
- Patients must have a Karnofsky Performance Scale Index of greater than 60.
For a full list of eligibility criteria and specific information on the Pazopanib/Topotecan study, please click here.
Please contact us to participate or obtain more information about the Pazopanib/Topotecan study.